How will the Academy connect with you?
- NYCStudents.net Email - for students
- Automated Phone Dialer - for guardian’s phone number on record with the school
- School Website
- EChalk Notify App - for Academy of American Studies use code: 8UIE3G (Download for free from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store)
- PTA Facebook Group
To Get Started follow these steps:
Students will need to use their DOE Email Accounts (@nycstudents.net) in the Fall to access remote learning resources such as Google Classroom and Zoom. Follow these instructions to get your account set up in time for September
To retrieve your account ID and password:
- Go to Student Account Self Service
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net
- If you haven't already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.